Call us: (632) 942-2871 / 948-0221
- You are here: Home > Careers
You are here
Direct Electrix Equipment Corporation is composed of young, dynamic, creative, and dedicated workforce committed to provide quality service to our present and prospective clients. We share common values like discipline, integrity, resilience, excellence, competence, and teamwork. We are determined to succeed. We are family. Join us and experience a great life!
Electrical Service Engineer provides technique guidance regarding the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems. Designs electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributes to improve designs and manufactuing processes.
The Sales Executives handles the sales activities in particular location under their jurisdiction. They build client relationships and often communicate with them. These executives are experts in understanding the sales market and trends. They are excellent negotiators and communicators.
- Bachelors/College Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
- Male, not more than 40 years old
- With at least 3-6 years as Sales Manager in Industrial Industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills both oral & written
- Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
- Can start ASAP
- BS Electrical Engineering Graduate (preferably board passer).
- Male, ages 30-45 years old.
- With at least 3-6 years working experience in Construction Industry/Installation.
- Computer literate
- Can handle pressure & with positive outlook in life.
- Good communications skills both in oral and written.
- Full time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Antipolo City.