Call us: (632) 8942-2871 / 8948-0221
- You are here: Home > Careers
You are here
Direct Electrix Equipment Corporation is composed of young, dynamic, creative, and dedicated workforce committed to provide quality service to our present and prospective clients. We share common values like discipline, integrity, resilience, excellence, competence, and teamwork. We are determined to succeed. We are family. Join us and experience a great life!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- With at least 2-5 years experience as an Estimator.
- With at least 2 years experience as Site Electrical Engineer/Supervisor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
- Keen on details, highly analytical, resourceful, and proactive.
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD
- Review and assess job order in relation with AC/DC machine
- Validation of equipment condition and data as received and provides additional recommendation as needed
- Preparation of tools and materials requisition and checking of released materials and tools
- Coordination with customer representative/production supervisor for on-site repair works
- Supervision and monitoring of repair works to ensure quality of work and delivery commitments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 to 5 years of working experience in switchgear/ transformer applications
- Work with business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals
- Conduct Product and Sales Training
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities
- Strong Communication skills Vibrant Personality Male or Female, welcome to apply
- Preferably for those who lived in Marikina City or Quezon City or nearby areas
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College any Engineering course preferably Electrical Engineering or related experience in the industry
- At least 2 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Skills in time management and task completion, analytical, results-oriented, keen eye on details
- Experience in Sales Process prospecting and Negotiation Skills Can Drive and with License (optional)
- Vibrant Personality Male or Female, welcome to apply